High Security Doors with Frames
Quick Manufacture & Delivery
Call For Advice / To Order Today
0300 030 1013
High Security Doors
Benchstop High Security Doors are ideal for securing exterior and interior doorways in agricultural, industrial, commercial and domestic premises where security is paramount.
Our High Security Doors also come with the added option of thermal and acoustic insulation. Please mention this when enquiring if you would like this included in your order.
Level 3 Certified High Security Doors
The M2M3 High Security Door Range offers an unrivalled selection of certified high security single and double steel doors suitable for all personnel, fire exit and utility (substation/plant room etc) applications.
The range has been tested and certified by the LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) to LPS 1175 Security Rating 3. Testing involves simulated deliberate forced entry over a period of 20 minutes with a range of tools including a power drill, crow bar, axe, scissor jack and cold chisel.
M2M3 represents the largest range of LPCB Level 3 certified doors available in the UK. The wide choice of Level 3 hardware options enable doors to be tailor made to individual customer requirements with the assurance of LPCB Level 3 certification.
- Internal reinforcing system – unique to M2M3 hinge chassis system – situated in the door frame to provide increased rigidity in the hinge area and integral mounting plates Triple Protection Anti-Pry Frame Profile – for defence against attack with a crowbar or other similar lever type of tool. Comprehensive range of tested and certified hardware, external access options, punched louvres, and vision panels (including DDA compliant vision panels).
- Outward opening single leaf doors are also available certified to by the LPCB to LPS 1175 Security Rating 1. Specification is the same as for Entry and Fire Exit Doors.
- Our Certified High Security Door is an outward opening single door design certified to LPCB LPS 1175 Security Level 1.
- LPCB Certified to LPS 1175 Security Rating 1 – for when independent testing and third party approval is required.
- Quality construction at the most competitive prices available.
- The door frame design incorporates an Internal Chassis System (patent pending) within the profile to provide additional strength and rigidity to the hinge areas – traditionally the weakest part of any door.
- Choice of hardware to suit individual requirements.
- Frame design features a unique adjustable frame able to compensate for most irregularities in the opening – making fitting quicker and easier (non adjustable alternative also available).
- Manufactured in Britain to your individual requirements with rapid turnaround guaranteed.
- Leaf & half and double leaf doors are available, constructed to the same specification but uncertified.
- Want to know how to fit a High Security Door? You can find a full fitting guide for our High Security Doors here.
Our high security doors are robust and strong, and when installed correctly can be extremely difficult to breech. We recommend that any new exit door opens outwards. When opening outwards, with dog-bolts and our integral anti-jemmy strip, to protect the frame and lock, the door is at its strongest. The vast majority of traditionally constructed inward opening doors can be ‘kicked in’ as the internal frame rebate does not resist the attack.
Modern hollow steel high security doors offer a solid, secure solution that looks good to. Benchstop fire rated doors incorporate dog bolts and anti-jemmy strips as standard.
Benchstop high security doors can be supplied in an unfinished zintec or primer finish ready for painting on site. Our in-house paint plant offers a full range of stock powder coated finishes. Special non-stock colours can be obtained at extra cost.
For a full range of available colours see our colour chart here.