Fire Rated Doors with Frames
Quick Manufacture & Delivery
Call For Advice / To Order Today
0300 030 1013
Fire Rated Doors
Fire Rated Doors are ideal for securing mainly interior doorways in agricultural, industrial and commercial premises.
This is a specialist range of doors from Benchstop, certified to provide integrity for up to 240 minutes.
Our Fire Rated Doors also come with the added option of thermal and acoustic insulation. Please mention this when enquiring if you would like this included in your order.
- Benchstop Fire Rated Doors have been independently tested by Exova Warringtonfire and are certified to withstand fire for up to 240 minutes. If this time certification is not necessary we recommend considering our Fire Exit Doors.
- Door leaf 1.2mm – with an option for 1.6mm available for high security situations.
- Door frame 1.6mm.
- Threshold in compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Integral anti- jemmy strip for defence against attack by crowbar or other similar levers.
- Hinges – 4 high quality stainless steel hinges (BS 1935.2002 grade 13).
- Dog bolts – 7 solid steel dog bolts secure the door leaf to the frame.
- Available as single, leaf and a half and double leaf configurations.
- Fire resistant for up to 240 minutes
- Independently tested to BS 476:Part 22 1987
- Fire rated door closer on each leaf as standard
- Steel casing protects and isolates the door locking mechanism within the door
- Additional welding on corners and seams
- Specialist door infill
- Precision manufactured
- Fire rated seals
- Fire resistant glazing option with fire rated intumescent seals. (Single glazing reduces fire resistance to 1 hour))
- 2 year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Want to know how to fit a Communal Entrance Door? You can find a full fitting guide for our Communal Entrance Doors here.
Our fire rated doors are robust and strong, and when installed correctly can be extremely difficult to breech. We recommend that any new exit door opens outwards. When opening outwards, with dog-bolts and our integral anti-jemmy strip, to protect the frame and lock, the door is at its strongest. The vast majority of traditionally constructed inward opening doors can be ‘kicked in’ as the internal frame rebate does not resist the attack.
Modern hollow steel fire rated doors offer a solid, secure solution that looks good to. Benchstop fire rated doors incorporate dog bolts and anti-jemmy strips as standard.
Benchstop Fire Rated Doors can be supplied in an unfinished zintec or primer finish ready for painting on site. Our in-house paint plant offers a full range of stock powder coated finishes. Special non-stock colours can be obtained at extra cost.
For a full range of available colours see our colour chart here.