Communal Entrance Doors with Frames
Quick Manufacture & Delivery
Call For Advice / To Order Today
0300 030 1013
Communal Entrance Doors
Combining an attractive yet secure main entrance to any building or specialist area (such as shared toilets), Communal Entrance Doors are able to withstand heavy use and vandalism. Benchstop’s range is suitable for all public buildings including the front and rear doors on communal accommodation, schools and offices.
Our Communal Doors also come with the added option of thermal and acoustic insulation. Please mention this when enquiring if you would like this included in your order.
- 1.6mm zintec steel (plus 2mm option)
- Folded 45mm thick leaf
- Composite Dufaylite honeycomb core
- 2mm zintec steel
- 140mm deep
- 125mm transom
- Integral fixing plates
- Tear drop rubber seals
- 2450 mm high X 1220mm wide
Note: For entrances above the maximum size, panels are recommended.
- Access control heavy duty closers return the door to the closed position and concealed electro-magnetic locks provide automatic locking.
- Electronic opening available.
- Extra strong continuous hinge means no trapped fingers and improved weight distribution.
- Strengthened construction both frame and door are fully welded for added strength, with all welding galvanised to prevent rust.
- Concealed door closers improve appearance and reduce the risk of vandalism.
- Integral anti-jemmy strip defends locking mechanism from attack from crowbars and other levers.
- Vision panels – available in the door and side panels to enhance appearance and add light to entrance ways.
- Wide selection of options and extras to customise doors to individual requirements.
- Choice of unfinished zintec, primer or powder coating in a wide choice of colours. Click here to see our colour chart.
- Want to know how to fit a Communal Entrance Door? You can find a full fitting guide for our Communal Entrance Doors here.
Our communal entrance doors are robust and strong, and when installed correctly can be extremely difficult to breech. We recommend that any new exit door opens outwards. When opening outwards, with dog-bolts and our integral anti-jemmy strip, to protect the frame and lock, the door is at its strongest. The vast majority of traditionally constructed inward opening doors can be ‘kicked in’ as the internal frame rebate does not resist the attack.
Modern hollow steel communal entrance doors offer a solid, secure solution that looks good to. Benchstop fire rated doors incorporate dog bolts and anti-jemmy strips as standard.
Benchstop communal entrance doors can be supplied in an unfinished zintec or primer finish ready for painting on site. Our in-house paint plant offers a full range of stock powder coated finishes. Special non-stock colours can be obtained at extra cost.
For a full range of available colours see our colour chart here.